Our limited money back guarantee
- Once the Contact has been formed you may cancel the Contract in relation to the Hosting Service you have purchased.
- In such cases, you may cancel at any time within 30 days, beginning on the day after you received the Acceptance Confirmation. If you do so, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Hosting Service you have cancelled. We will refund the price you have paid to the credit card, debit card or other account you used to make that payment. No other refund will be made. Limited to one per customer.
- To cancel the Contract you must inform by raising a support ticket before the end of the 30 day period mentioned in clause G(b) above. As part of our cancellation process, we will respond to you to confirm your cancellation request. You must re-confirm your cancellation request by replying to this confirmation or we will continue to supply the Hosting Service and your cancellation will be ineffective. This is to ensure that we do not delete any data you need to retain.
- In summary, the Services which may not be cancelled under the limited money back guarantee include (but are not limited to):
- Domain Registration and Domain Registration Renewals.
- Private SSL certificates
- Virtual Name Servers and other ‘add on’ products.